Seems like a nice place to hang out

Status
Not open for further replies.

chvyhs

New member
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Oak Hills, CA
I just picked up a new to me Kart. My brother turned me on to this page. I'll be asking a lot of questions soon. Here's what I'm working with.

 

Attachments

  • 20160108_134138.jpg
    20160108_134138.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 3

2SlickNick

American Minibikes @ FB
Messages
2,758
Reaction score
30
Location
Mesa, AZ.
Welcome to the place to be. It seems nice but once you scratch below the surface, you'll realize it is a mad house. Plenty of info and helpful people here.
 

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Messages
9,358
Reaction score
93
Location
COMFORT, TEXAS
Welcome. It is a nice place to hang out. Just dont bring your feelings! LOL and roll with it. Lots of good info and lots of good BS to step in.
 

Denny

Canned Monster
Messages
11,993
Reaction score
8,504
Location
Mayberry, Indiana
Looks can be deceiving! Ha Ha! No this is the best site around seriously. Just don't take us seriously. :welcome2:

Denny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top