See-Through Briggs on Acetone & WD-40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Neat also to see them attempt a Stoichiometric mixture, or as close to a perfect mixture as he claims to have gotten. Neat bit of science:

"The stoichiometric mixture for a gasoline engine is the ideal ratio of air to fuel that burns all fuel with no excess air. For gasoline fuel, the stoichiometric air–fuel mixture is about 15:1 i.e. for every one gram of fuel, 15 grams of air are required."

MTNSleder

😈 Snake ƘƖԼԼЄ&
Reaction score
Like the WD-40 burning Purdy Kool...

Can he blow a Rotaderp up instead??? Joe would watch that video over and over for weeks non stop... :D

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
I don't get it. People make engines out of broken windows, lubricate with beer, pour pepsi into the gas tank and still have their engines run better than mine.

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
Have you ever known a bartending mechanic before?

No I do not. Who goes to bars with guy bartenders anyway? And if I get a guy bartender, I surely am not asking for details about his personal life.

Not saying a woman couldn't be a mechanic, but I haven't known any of those either.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
These videos aren't about blowing up engines. The novelty is the see thru aspect.

Too bad the 'derp and other OHV engines have all that mess of valves, a valve cover, rocker arms and pushrods in the way of having a visible cylinder and the complete combustion process in view...:rolleyes:

For the acetylene, he should have got the proper burn going, knocked out the flame, then fed it to the engine. :D

What would that have done, genius?

More like Mr. Never Satisfied...:yawn:

Don't whine here, Joe. Send a message to that guy in the video. He's proven that his feeble brain gets all the great ideas from his comments. :p

Goat

Retired for the grandkids
Reaction score
Testing

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Success. Thanks for the guidance friends.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
How long before the head is too dirty to see the fire works? Surely Im not the only one who thinks having a go buggy type thing with a clear head would be awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.