Seal #?

Big Bob

Reaction score
I have a 6059 ARC GX390 Billet side cover. The PTO side cover seal blew out due to me installing the PVC in backwards! LOL. It actually looks okay but I'd feel safer putting a new one back in. I am fairly certain the ARC seal is thinner than the stock Honda GX 390 seal. I can't find a part number anywhere. No part number on the seal. I suppose I could call ARC on Monday, but I;d like to order today.

Big Bob

Reaction score
I just pulled the original DUROMAX seal out of the stock side cover. Exact measurements as the ARC unit. I'm getting an original Honda seal tomorrow.

Now, It would be a pain to do, but should I remove the blower housing and flywheel and check to see if the other side seal has moved? Kind of hard to get to with the engine mounted.

Big Bob

Reaction score
Better safe than sorry?
Probably so. Blower housing ain’t too bad. But getting the flywheel off may be tough. But I know if I don’t check it it’ll come loose. If I do check it it’ll be fine! LOL. Tomorrow I’ll tackle it.

Big Bob

Reaction score
I’ll let you know what I find.
to be quite frank, I prefer wrenching on stuff over riding it. If I got paid $2.25 an hour for the time I’ve spent on this golf cart I’d be Uber rich!

Big Bob

Reaction score
My golf cart. More of a goof cart

Attachments

• IMG_3378.jpeg
    IMG_3378.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
This penguin takes his car to the mechanic with a leak. He said to the mechanic “I got an oil leak can you fix it”? Mechanic says come back in an hour…. One hour later the penguin comes back with ice cream all over his face. Mechanic says “blew a seal”. The penguin says “no I just had an ice cream cone”!!!!!