SuspensionKart
New member
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello, I am having to build an off-road suspension go-kart for a college class project. I am required to complete CAD drawings of the different go kart parts that I order.
I am having a hard time finding part-ordering go kart websites with sufficient details/technical drawings of the parts. For instance, it makes it very difficult for me to see how the seat will be mounted and the parts needed to do that.
Does anybody have any suggestions or websites for go kart parts that have technical drawings or CAD drawings?
Also, do you suggest any websites for understanding go karts and the parts needed to build them?
Thanks
I am having a hard time finding part-ordering go kart websites with sufficient details/technical drawings of the parts. For instance, it makes it very difficult for me to see how the seat will be mounted and the parts needed to do that.
Does anybody have any suggestions or websites for go kart parts that have technical drawings or CAD drawings?
Also, do you suggest any websites for understanding go karts and the parts needed to build them?
Thanks