Satifaction with completed rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3480h

Reaction score
Granddaughter got her first ever ride in a kart today. HER kart. She was a bit apprehensive for the first lap or two, but soon she was grinning. Even got her dad and her in the kart. The pic shows them tearing up the dirt oval track I built, (she's beside her dad, but she's hard to see). Second pic is her and I in the kart. After a flower picking expedition in the garden, she asked for a second ride. She loves her kart. This just made my day.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Karting Matt & Kirra.jpg
    Karting Matt & Kirra.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Kirra Karting.jpg
    Kirra Karting.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
:lolgoku:
Look at Tom! Look at Tom! Can't tell if the smile is from the ride, or cause your endeavor has made that special little girl so happy. Either way, great job! Looks like dear old dad was smiling too..... :thumbsup:

Bosch

Reaction score
It's corn, guaranteed. And probably a quarter section. ( I'm from Nebraska..)

Well done on the kart.

:thumbsup:

n3480h

Reaction score
Ha ha, Bosch called it! It is exactly a quarter section of harvested corn, surrounded by a LOT more corn and soybeans. Unfortunately, it is not mine, lol. I am happy to share 6 acres with my son's excavation business. By the time I'm done, I'll have a dirt track pretty much all around the perimeter, hairpins, straights, long curves and all. The hard part is cutting through the hardwoods grove that has NEVER been maintained, but I'm about half way through it so far. Ya'll are invited to bring your karts and run it.

Status
Not open for further replies.