Rims/bearings tires and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryafor

New member
Messages
383
Reaction score
2
Location
Ontario, Canada
The rims have a couple bends on the out lips so they arent very tough. As soon as I saw them I knew they'd need bearings. With better bearings I dont see I'm not sure the rims will be a problem. The tires have a 4PR rating and a max load of 400lbs. I didn't go in P.A with the intentions of getting wheels but $12 Canadian. The price was right even if it was just temporary. ****, even if it was just to get wheels on the front to make it look complete until I got better wheels lol. The tires say tube use but they came with tubes so im sure the small dings in the rim lip is ok. There's bearings falling out allover from the 1 tho that doesnt even have the 5/8 bushing
 

Ryafor

New member
Messages
383
Reaction score
2
Location
Ontario, Canada
They look a whole lot better than the HF wheels....(at least the old ones)....if FreeRunner15 is telling the truth HF has upgraded their wheels....

But...yeah, knew those weren't the greatest...they may or may not hold up stress wise on the steel....but I think they will....the bearings wouldn't have lasted very long, and the rubber, hard to tell from pics....


Im not familiar with HF wheels but these actually seem really decent aside from the bearings which I knew were sh!t to begin with when I bought them. At the time of purchase I didnt intend on using them but I changed my opinion of the rims. I think I'll keep and use them.Tires aswell seem like they'll hold up well. Only thing I don't like about the tires is how square the edges are gonna be for front tires but im sure they'll round out nicely in no time.

Now..... for rear tires, my rims are 6x5.25. I'm thinking of going 13x6.5-6 and getting turf tires. Should I go for 2 ply or 4.... (if I have the option) not sure if, when or where Im gonna get them so idk what will be available from wherever I get them but if it's an option what should I get?
 

Ryafor

New member
Messages
383
Reaction score
2
Location
Ontario, Canada
Thanks. I called to the place I think will be cheapest. 4 ply are out of stock or on back order but I have awhile before I get them anyhow so I'll most likely wait for the 4 ply.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top