Renegade 1000 donor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdog

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone
I have a can am renegade xxc 1000 that was destroyed in a roll over. Mechanicals are almost 100% minus one shock and rear drive shaft. Someone mentioned a trophy kart chassis that was designed for a renegade swap. I have searched and searched but can't find anything. Does anyone have info on a can am motor ready chassis? Or any builds specifically built around the 1000cc can am motor?
Thank you
 

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Messages
9,358
Reaction score
94
Location
COMFORT, TEXAS
Your response is unnecessary. If I wanted a sidexside then I wouldn't have come to your kart group asking for help. People like you push others away from asking legit questions! whether you like the question or not.

I do not like your attitude!

But anyway look up Barracuda buggies. They are Bas azz.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top