Rearranged

Rearranged

Reaction score
Hello I'm from Oregon I found a 1979 white garden tractor it had a three point hitch on it that I wanted ,I paid 50.00 for the tractor took it home bypassed the gas tank and it fired right up,it has a 16 hp opposed twin cylinder engine, we'll long story short I bought 150.00 worth of steel so far I have a rolling chassie Im figuring out the drive train ,then the bucket the body build ,I will start posting pictures soon

Rearranged

Reaction score
2020-08-31 20.17.25.jpg
glad to have you here! can we see some picks of what you are working with
Here is the frame, im installing the pulleys and belts from the back to the front so I can place the motor somewhere close to the right spot .then I clear out the shop so I can start on the body,I'm going to build the basket out of 1/2 rod then cover it with sheet metal,I'm trying to make it look pretty close to original with a few mods

Rearranged

Reaction score
That's my motor in the photo the fan set on the side in the tractor I'm putting it to the front so I can hang fake headers off the sheet metal covers,the tractor came with two RAGB I'm using one for my steering and one so I can turn the motor,I will post pics as I move along on the project