RobbieGreene508
New member
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
I can't wrap my head around an easy/quick (FREE) way to put the cheapo H.F. wheels (with bearings) onto my live axle short of welding it on there (**** NO! No welding). Theres gotta be some quick, cheap/free way to do it, no? Tightening it up with a nut and some washers or a collar won't stop the wheel from free spinning on the bearing (ie: axle will move inside the wheel but the wheels won't budge). They match overall diameter as the wheels I ordered and am waiting on for my kids drift trike build. They don't have a keyway or anything; just a 5" wheel with an inner bearing like (or is for) a wheelbarrow or handtruck wheel. They don't offer a different wheel or option with a keyway or matching 3 hole hub pattern; and I'm again not looking to spend any more significant money.
This is just for a temporary mock up/fitting & test ride before I tear everything down to powder to frame and chrome parts. Want everything to be a-ok when I do the final assembly; if I have to wait for the wheels I'll be a few weeks behind which would suck.
Thanks in advance.
This is just for a temporary mock up/fitting & test ride before I tear everything down to powder to frame and chrome parts. Want everything to be a-ok when I do the final assembly; if I have to wait for the wheels I'll be a few weeks behind which would suck.
Thanks in advance.