• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Rats ate my Truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Yep you read that right. The Misses got up this morning and her Toyota Tundra would not run. It would only start and run 3 seconds then die!

I looked at it this afternoon and a Rat had chewed through 6 wires in the wiring harness! Little bugger! I got all the wires patched together and it now works fine.
This happened 3 yrs ago when the truck was 2 weeks old. A Rat chewed the windsheild washer hose!
I wondered why this never happens to my Chevy, Same age parked in the same place? Hmmm?
Did a little research and it turns out it is the Hippies Fault!!!
Yep, they use wire that the plastic insulation is made from Soy bean!!!
So the Rats think it is food! Yeah save the planet! Fossil fuel is bad! and so is its plastic by products. F going green, What a crock of crap!
Currently there is a lawsuit against Honda for this same reason.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
"The Squirrels are back in the attic, Your Father says it personal this time"

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
I actually have a Rat trapped in a Garage cabinet right now. He cannot get out!
I am thinking of drilling a hole and Gassing him.
Any ideas on what Gas to use?

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Concrete shoes, cyanide, TNT
Done dirt cheap
Neckties, contracts, high voltage
Done dirt cheap

Seriously though, I can hear him scratching as I type this.
and a new wiring harness installed is 1400 bucks!

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
I am afraid to google that! DHS lol.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Ok I aint that scared:
1. Bleach + Vinegar = Toxic Chlorine Gas. While the combination does create a good disinfectant, these two common cleaning agents should never be used at the same time. Why: Adding any weak acid to bleach will release toxic chlorine and chloramine vapors.Sep 26, 2013

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Just one little fire cracker thrown into the cabinet will cause it to have a heart attack! :thumbsup: You might want to try to keep the house and yard a little cleaner by the way, you're neighbors are complaining. :lolgoku:

Denny

mckutzy

Reaction score
During the cull of birds at farms due to bird flu(chickens, ducks geese)... They gas them in big plastic bags... Then dose them good...

Could take a large tarp... Weight it down with boards on the edges... Dose it in the engine compartment...

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Just one little fire cracker thrown into the cabinet will cause it to have a heart attack! :thumbsup: You might want to try to keep the house and yard a little cleaner by the way, you're neighbors are complaining. :lolgoku:

Denny
I have fire crackers... Do you really think that would work?
and
It is the neighbors yard. But guess what he is getting the stinky carcasses thrown over the fence to his yard!!!:2guns:

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
It used to work on the mice in my garage. IDK. You could also hook up a garden hose to the go kart exhaust and pump in some good clean fresh air. :thumbsup: I would use the AR 15 as a last resort though.

Denny

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
I have done that with Gophers and my pick up truck. Seemed to work, till I melted the hose on the hot tailpipe!

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
No!
It was a Prius,
But they immediately got in it and drove to Sam Francisco!

They left a man behind though, he is still trapped in the cupboard!!! hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.