Radio Flyer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonWagon

Reaction score
Here's my Radio Flyer build. It hauls butt. 40.3 mph. It has an original Lifan 196cc Honda Clone. 1" square tube frame, go kart front spindles and 1" rear live axle.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    588.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 21

DragonWagon

Reaction score
I changed from a centrifugal clutch to a torq-a-vertor. Made a world of difference. I have a 65 tooth rear gear on it now. I have a 60 and a 78 tooth also. The 78 tooth makes the chain ultra close to the ground. I'd like to try a 70 tooth to see how much more low end power and speed I get. The 60 tooth would definitely be for a long stretch run. I've modified the engine a bit. K&N air filter, re-jetted the carb, built my own header, removed the governor, cut off every other fin on the cooling blade. Every modification had made significantly noticeable power gains. Since this is an original Lifan, all the parts are 100 percent interchangeable with the Honda parts. :cheers2:

DragonWagon

Reaction score
Well Bbqjoe,
I was actually in a bad motorcycle accident 9 years ago. My bike was a total loss and the detachable back rest was hanging in my garage. I was laid up for 8 boring months. I started this build 9 years ago. I had 3 different front suspensions on it. I cut the first 2 off and decided to design what I have on it now. I had a smaller seat with no back rest, so, I incorporated the motorcycle back rest and made a bigger seat. It also keeps my *** from sliding off the back of the seat when it's hanging the front wheels off the ground. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.