• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

R.i.p Z32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotore

Teh SPIK
Reaction score
Go with the rx-7. That price is a steal, and rotaries are ****ing awesome. While the engine is out of the car do a street port, upgrade the exhaust and intake and you should be good for 200 rear whp. Plus it would sound better than anything else out there, except a 20b of course

thats what i thought but i dont think i'll keep it all motor for long tho so a street port is perfect and exhaust is most likely going to be a straight pipe lol. so i'm guessing this project will cost around 10k which i have half of right now or take the car clean it up do the brakes, suspension and bodywork and save up for a 20b swap dirt cheap from puerto rico.

Rotore

Teh SPIK
Reaction score
lol i was looking at them on auto trader the other day so thats a definate option thanks but either way ill end up with a toyota whether its a corolla or mr2

bigfootrules31

Reaction score
get one of those twin cam corolla hatch's if your getting a riceer car, i believe the engines a 4age. theres a guy i know that rallys one with the standard engine. sits on about 8000rpm the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.