Zombient
Junkyard Derelict
Anyone ever played with one of these? Looks like a big-kid kart to me. A friend of mine's dad want's to sell his for $300, not running, but I thought I'd see if I can bargain with him.
I'll post some pictures when I get off of work, but it looks like fun. How hard are these engines to work on? I looked it up and saw that you can still get plenty of parts for them.
I guess my question is, what is it worth?
I'll post some pictures when I get off of work, but it looks like fun. How hard are these engines to work on? I looked it up and saw that you can still get plenty of parts for them.
I guess my question is, what is it worth?
For $300, you're almost getting it for free; even if you had to replace the entire engine, you could still sell it for a profit...