Quick ends in 5 hours/ Should i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott_shot

Reaction score
Suitable? its just over a meter end to, need for around 250 cc motor. advice needed asap :cheers2:

fowler

Reaction score
thats a quad axle (clearly)
quads are very narrow in comparison to a buggy
i used quad suspension in my first build and the front is sweet but the back is very unstable
does wicked donuts though
also u really need the carrier that goes with this axle as it may be hard to get the matching bearings and spacers

the shocks are good
like i said i used some from a cheap chinese quad and i changed the angles to make them stifer

scott_shot

Reaction score
Sorry, I think you are going to have to wait for someone else to answer this one. I am not sure

No worries ma man you cant awser them all although you seem to help ppl alot, which i hope they apreciate, i certainly do lol

thats a quad axle (clearly)
quads are very narrow in comparison to a buggy
i used quad suspension in my first build and the front is sweet but the back is very unstable
does wicked donuts though
also u really need the carrier that goes with this axle as it may be hard to get the matching bearings and spacers

the shocks are good
like i said i used some from a cheap chinese quad and i changed the angles to make them stifer

Thanks dude i really thought the quad was very similar to the buggy but glad thts been cleared up, Although now i think i may need to throw in more pennies for a shipping budget as i will be easier getting from american sites as the uk has virtually no market especially for my needs :(

SHOCKS so kool as im re-doing the A arms setup my shocks dont have to be anything special? again i have just been looking at reasonable sized quad bike front shocks lol Oh how wrong ive been:eek:

scott_shot

Reaction score
You and me both. There is not much here at all
yerr its rubbush, better for road karts but thn theres no many places to drive tracks, plenty of off road space n no parts :mad2: catch 22

Folwer... What you getting and where from lol to be nosey ;)

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score

fowler

Reaction score
dont forget all these hobbies started with blokes that had no kart shop to go to

they are all modifyed or direct parts taken from bikes cars and industry
people just make money by calling them kart parts then people who dont know any better or cant be bothered sesrching go and buy them

then of couse there are the performance parts that are custom made for each niche market

Status
Not open for further replies.