Pull Cord STUCK/SEIZED!!

Rat

Reaction score
Pull the spark plug then yank it.

If it's still still stuck take the flywheel shroud off and try hand turning the flywheel... if the engine doesn't turn that way you've wrecked it and need to replace it.

If not for your gross mechanical incompetence I'd say rebuild it.

Master Hack

Reaction score
Agreed! There have been multiple posts on the same subject at least a couple of times.
Advice and information just evaporate into cyberspace, when given.
There was the gravity feed gas tank fiasco just a few weeks ago.
The grammar is horrible, making reading difficult.
l'm all for helping, but sometimes its a lost cause.

Rat

Reaction score
Agreed! There have been multiple posts on the same subject at least a couple of times.
Advice and information just evaporate into cyberspace, when given.
There was the gravity feed gas tank fiasco just a few weeks ago.
The grammar is horrible, making reading difficult.
l'm all for helping, but sometimes its a lost cause.
1000001828.jpg

Haqbrothers

Reaction score
Damn I just wanted responses, in this post i just fixed my wording bc i realized i wasent useing the right wording and im sorry if idk know all this stuff im just a beginner trying to have fun in this hobby just needed some advice.
Thanks again for helping and im sorry if i made anyone mad.

Master Hack

Reaction score
Damn I just wanted responses, in this post i just fixed my wording bc i realized i wasent useing the right wording and im sorry if idk know all this stuff im just a beginner trying to have fun in this hobby just needed some advice.
Thanks again for helping and im sorry if i made anyone mad.
You didn't make anyone mad or angry, (cept maybe RAT) frustrated would be a better description. You are hard to communicate with and your comprehension of basic mechanics makes the communication more difficult.
You have been given the best advice we have based on the information you provide. Nobody has a crystal ball to see what you are dealing with. We are happy to help but give us something to work with, maybe even an acknowlegement that you received and understand. You don't even need to say thank you, but let us know if it even makes sense to ya.
AND please only one thread per problem.

Rat is mad but that's different than angry, Denny will get his meds adjusted....

Haqbrothers

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling frustrated. I'll do my best to improve my communication and understanding.

Rat

Reaction score
You didn't make anyone mad or angry, (cept maybe RAT) frustrated would be a better description. You are hard to communicate with and your comprehension of basic mechanics makes the communication more difficult.
You have been given the best advice we have based on the information you provide. Nobody has a crystal ball to see what you are dealing with. We are happy to help but give us something to work with, maybe even an acknowlegement that you received and understand. You don't even need to say thank you, but let us know if it even makes sense to ya.
AND please only one thread per problem.

Rat is mad but that's different than angry, Denny will get his meds adjusted....
Shhh! We're AAALLL MAD here.

Haqbrothers

Reaction score
Sorry guys I’m a little out of sorts. My mom died 2 weeks ago. Just got back from Tulsa OK.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a loved one is incredibly difficult, and it's understandable that you're feeling out of sorts. If there's anything specific you need or if you want to talk about it, please feel free to reach out. Take care of yourself during this challenging time.

Rat

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling frustrated. I'll do my best to improve my communication and understanding.
I've stated what you need to do to diagnose and potentially correct the issue more than twice. I get real irritated when the correct answer has been given and ignored, more than once and I am less inclined to play nice... I don't usually play well with others as is.