• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Predator 212 ridding mower

Rat

Reaction score
For the look he is going for, what he did looks absolutely swell. I like how bright it is. It makes it look like a hot rod.
it's only bright because its a cheap thin walled chromed thing. Now when it blues naturally, it will look exceptionally sh☆tty
Great on a SpeedMower. I think it looks a lot better than that bike in the picture... Oh, I'm sorry. Is that yours?
Oh aren't you're a funny b☆tch... sorry but natural heat bluing will always be superior to some fake a☆s poser sh☆t done with a torch.

I know I'm a☆shole, but at least I'm not a poser dumbf☆ck

Speedster

Reaction score
I know I'm a☆shole
Good. That relieves me from the necessity of revealing that fact to you.
I'm not a poser dumbf☆ck
Answer me this. By making the muffler tip on a fast, I'll admit it somewhat goofy-looking mower multi-colored, how is he posing? If you can answer how he is posing, what is he posing as?

One more thing. This guy is 15. What he is doing is inventive, and not many 15-year-olds could do it. Why does it seem like you offer no words of encouragement? No words of encouragement is not bad, it just could be better. But Why WHY WHY does it seem like you are negative and putting him down? When he won the 1st prize for his power wheels: "Clearly some Low standards in Milwaukee". When someone jokingly suggested he be given a certificate of merit in the school of hard knocks: "I was thinking a Darwin Award... Yall are too damn nice." When he said his power wheels experience was a cool story to tell for the next 60 years: "LMMFAO OK kid, what ever helps you feel better"
That is my two cents. If anyone EXCEPT FOR RAT thinks I am wrong, by all means please tell me.
Last thing: "OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!"
Speedster out.

Last edited:

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
I agree, Rat has scared more than one person off the forum. So has Denny, but I've seen some serious character development from him. Rat, you know a lot, and have opinions. Be less of negative Nancy and we have no problems.

Speedster

Reaction score
One last thing, then I'm done... I know you use the little stars to replace the vowels, but I for one would appreciate less !@#$% and name-calling. I have no problem with it every now and then, but when it is in like every post?....
Another excerpt from the rules: "Keep your posts "family friendly". If Grandma would blush reading your post, then don't post it."
I don't know about yours, but mine would have reading some of yours.

Last edited:

Rat

Reaction score
If Grandma would blush reading your post, then don't post it."
I don't know about yours, but mine would have reading some of yours.
My grandmother would leave most sailors cringing... that ol bat is beyond colorful to put it kindly.

Last edited:

Speedster

Reaction score
I hear Denny is a real jerk!
ABSOLUTELY! I think the only reason he is on here is to scare people off. And he turns the air blue with that mouth of his. I don't know, does he even own any go karts? From his level of knowledge, I should say not. And he's always harping on this kid. Sometimes, I just think to myself, "lighten up man!" And, what else he does is... Wait a minute... Denny, is this you I am responding to? YIKES! backspace backspace backspace... Oh dang, I hit the post reply button! WHAT'LL I DO NOW! Look man, I wasn't serious! I was just joking! Honest! Ohhh... 🤣

Last edited:

Speedster

Reaction score
My grandmother would leave most sailors cringe... that ol bat is beyond colorful to put it kindly.
Well, for the purpose of the forum rule, just act like you gramma was the stereotypical kind, will ya? You know, little cap, knitting while rocking in a rocking chair your grandpa made for her, kitten playing with the ball of yarn, you get the idea.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY! I think the only reason he is on here is to scare people off. And he turns the air blue with that mouth of his. I don't know, does he even own any go karts? From his level of knowledge, I should say not. And he's always harping on this kid. Sometimes, I just think to myself, "lighten up man!" And, what else he does is... Wait a minute... Denny, is this you I am responding to? YIKES! backspace backspace backspace... Oh dang, I hit the post reply button! WHAT'LL I DO NOW! Look man, I wasn't serious! I was just joking! Honest! Ohhh... 🤣
I’d stay away from that crabby old man if I could. But he won’t leave me alone!