Predator 212 cuts off

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPARVICK

New member
Messages
91
Reaction score
2
Location
Birmingham AL
Hey all, I hope all is well. Well, I replaced the clutch on the Murray I got for the boy that came with a "new" Predator 212 on it, and it runs great.... other than, when I do donuts to the right, it cuts off. It starts right back up, but if someone can point me in the right direction it would be great, because the right hand spins are much more fun than the left!

The (first) frame I got is going to end up being mine. I think I am going to just tinker with it a little at a time. I will be asking advice in another thread at another time on it.

Thanks in advance, sorry I haven't been active.... I counted the other day, and I have lost 27 people in my life in the last 14 months!
 

MOPARVICK

New member
Messages
91
Reaction score
2
Location
Birmingham AL
I haven't, not sure if PO did or not. How do I check/ disable it??

Also, how do I connect a kill switch? lol

Thanks BTW
 

MOPARVICK

New member
Messages
91
Reaction score
2
Location
Birmingham AL
Thanks Chancer! I have been really busy, and have buried more people in the last year (mostly in the last few months) than I have my whole adult life. Sick of funerals!
 

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Messages
9,358
Reaction score
93
Location
COMFORT, TEXAS
Me Too, Had 3 in 6 months. Been to 3 in 41yrs prior to that.
I absolutely HATE funerals more than anything in the World.
 

MOPARVICK

New member
Messages
91
Reaction score
2
Location
Birmingham AL
I had 4 in ONE WEEK about a month ago. I cant go to one today that is one of the most special people I have ever had in my life.... Not taking it very well right now to be honest. I guess it is part of getting older, but I really need a break.
 

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Messages
9,358
Reaction score
93
Location
COMFORT, TEXAS
Sorry to hear that.
Wish I could say something to help. But I find there just are NO words.
So just hang in there.
 

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Messages
9,358
Reaction score
93
Location
COMFORT, TEXAS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top