• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Post your car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

osso12

Kartman
Reaction score
for now

redsox985

Reaction score
My insurance on an 03 Honda CR-V, stripped down basic (worth $7000-9000), will be about $800 if we only have 2 cars, as I will be considered a part time driver. If we get a 3rd car, my insurance jumps to about $2000 a year because I'm now a full time driver. It's considerably less if we drop collision coverage, but a car still worth $7-9k is too much to not carry collision.

sexyvicta

Reaction score
looked on my photobucket and found some pics of vehicles that i've owned. This is like 1/4 of the cars/bikes i've had. Dont have pics of most :oops: pictures containing more than one vehicle means i owned all vehicles in picture:D

redsox985

Reaction score
A Vauxhall Chevette? Is that at all related to the Chevy Chevette? What about that plane in the 1st photo, is/was that yours too?

sexyvicta

Reaction score
A Vauxhall Chevette? Is that at all related to the Chevy Chevette? What about that plane in the 1st photo, is/was that yours too?

yeh both based on opel kadett. As is the yellow/brown gemini and the silver piazza up there.
edit: about the only thing the vauxhall and the chevy share is the basic platform. Pretty much everything else is different

catalina was not my plane. I've been inside it tho

i flew this plane before some guy crashed it into a poo pond:

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
Finally, a vehicle of my own.

Buying this truck next Friday for $1800

Attachments

• 032011145848 - Copy.jpg
    032011145848 - Copy.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 30
  • downsize (5).jpg
    downsize (5).jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 6
  • downsize (4).jpg
    downsize (4).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 7

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
Dev, please take those running boards off. I cried a little when I saw them. Good job on your first vehicle tho.

Why? They're convenient, plus they've kept the doors from rusting out. I did take that CB radio antenna, bug deflector, and faded ford emblem off though.

Thanks. Took her for a ride around the farm:

Attachments

• 040311162952.jpg
    040311162952.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 7

redsox985

Reaction score
That's your daily driver?! What the f***! I want it...or at least more pictures.

Don't mind the person on top.

mudduck7.3

Reaction score
my daily driver ,7.3 idi that i turbo'd , zf5 swapped , sas'd , super duty springs

my daily driver from high school , 460,c6,205,d44 , 9" . gettin tore apart soon for fresh cab and paint

the mudtruck , currently a bare frame ,re-doing everything.

jman231994

Reaction score
looked on my photobucket and found some pics of vehicles that i've owned. This is like 1/4 of the cars/bikes i've had. Dont have pics of most :oops: pictures containing more than one vehicle means i owned all vehicles in picture:D

Sorry to be digging this up from a little while back but wheres the catalina at? I saw one do a flyby a year or two ago not long after it was finished being restored, when was the photo taken too. Sorry to be a pain :arf:

Status
Not open for further replies.