mr_fish
Go Kart Newbie
Right, here is my manco dingo kart (i think)
Bought as a non runner with the thoughs of it needing a new sprocket and a general clean up and TLC.
Closer inspection shows that the main chain shaft has has a chunk taken out of it where the sprocket used to go.
I'm all pretty new to this and not having the original sprocket to see what worked where doesn't particularly help. Threads are good (poor picture)
The engine is a Kohler Command 11 Pro Series (and I do have the pull cord mechanism, the cord broke so was repairing that)
Frame is fairly straight and ok, needs few bars welding back where they have split away and maybe a lick of paint over few parts
Its only a mess around for the field.
Any thoughts on what could be done? or where to get parts. I see theres a gokartsupply website but they only ship to the US :-(
Also was trying to get the shaft to come right out so I could have a proper look at it but the pulley on the other side will not budge.
Bought as a non runner with the thoughs of it needing a new sprocket and a general clean up and TLC.
Closer inspection shows that the main chain shaft has has a chunk taken out of it where the sprocket used to go.
I'm all pretty new to this and not having the original sprocket to see what worked where doesn't particularly help. Threads are good (poor picture)
The engine is a Kohler Command 11 Pro Series (and I do have the pull cord mechanism, the cord broke so was repairing that)
Frame is fairly straight and ok, needs few bars welding back where they have split away and maybe a lick of paint over few parts
Its only a mess around for the field.
Any thoughts on what could be done? or where to get parts. I see theres a gokartsupply website but they only ship to the US :-(
Also was trying to get the shaft to come right out so I could have a proper look at it but the pulley on the other side will not budge.