Polaris 500cc $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
337
Reaction score
4
Location
Connecticut, USA
Wish i had a reason to buy this...
http://newlondon.craigslist.org/snw/4701052641.html
"I have an older Polaris 500cc sled motor for sale, runs mint, chopped the sled apart because the track and rollers were shot and i didnt plan on going through the bs of fixing it. This motor is rock solid and for the price this is great for a go cart, shifter cart, anything really. It started right up a few months back asking 150$ cash talks! e-mail only i wont reply to habibs leave your number and ill try to call asap! thanks!"
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 19

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
87
Location
Houston Texas
It's says....... "I won't reply to habibs...."
Really? I wouldnt buy squat from this clown...... Sounds racist...... :mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top