Please be careful my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddue11

Reaction score
Yeah,I think maybe as a kart web site that we might need to incourage members NOT to drive on the streets,unless legally inspected and licensed,I know that seems boooorrrring but it might save someones life.

daddue11

Reaction score
Perhaps his brakes failed?

Perhaps,But the point that I'm trying to make is that If he would have obeyed the law and not been on a public street then it wouldn't have happened.
I think that when we incourage the video taping of illegal street runs and talking about how cool they are that some people are incouraged to do it just for the notorioty.
I have run my karts on the streets before but,When I see news like this it makes me realize how STUPID I was. I for one will not incourage or participate in any such activity again,that's what offroad parks and fields are for.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I have run my karts on the streets before but,When I see news like this it makes me realize how STUPID I was.

That's exactly why I don't ride my kart much, there's a lot of curves and turns where I live and it could be hard to see if a car was coming. The places I could take it that are car-free are very limited.

jr dragster T

Reaction score
I ride mine around the country roads alot. No probelem here. I also ride mine on private property like our cottage and the race track.

Status
Not open for further replies.