Picked Up Some More Today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentrek

Reaction score
Got a brand new 6.5 HF clone and a bucket full of clutches, sprockets, chains, jackshaft & bearings for $120 and swung by another guy and got the yellow Kart for $35. It does run too, I
sprayed some ether in the carb 2nd pull it took off and knocked the blue cart off the jack stands... ooops!

Shot at 2011-09-11

Shot at 2011-09-11

Shot at 2011-09-11

Shot at 2011-09-11

Sentrek

Reaction score
A recoil for the motor on that yellow kart would be good. And a live axle setup for the black one so I can get started fabbing that dirt bike motor to it.

Sentrek

Reaction score
Oh, and while I am thinking about it. If you come across a matching pair of racing kart seats I would be interested. I still need a set to get started on my frame.

T-man

Reaction score
WOW ... Sentrek you have four karts in that one picture. lucky. Are they all the single tire drive ?

Sentrek

Reaction score
WOW ... Sentrek you have four karts in that one picture. lucky. Are they all the single tire drive ?

Actually there is 5, there is another black one leaning against the wall behind the mini bike. But yes, unfortanetly they are all dead axle karts. I am going to convert the black one you can see in the picture to live axle and mount that 200cc Roketta dirt bike engine on it...someday...

Status
Not open for further replies.