• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Photo Contest. Due tomorrow! :O

Which photo to submit?

• Photo 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo 2

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Photo 3

• Photo 4

• Photo 5

• Photo 6

• Photo 7

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Photo 8

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redsox985

Reaction score
So, my local ski resort (7 Springs) held a pre-season snowboarding competition this weekend, in which I did NOT partake (I prefer life), but I did take some photos. I'll post one or two on their Facebook page to enter into a contest for 2 free lift tickets (~150-200). Which one or two takes your vote? Numbers are ABOVE the respective photo ;) Thanks!

bighead

Reaction score
I picked 7 for it has the most air and in an extreme position. Upside down. Killer pic. Also it's like a black and white photo with the rider in color. Pic 8 is good but has the two peole off to the sides.

redsox985

Reaction score
I went back through and edited numbers 7 and 8 in Photoshop with various effects, or combos of effects. Here's the album. Each has a unique name for what I did to it. FILENAMEa is the original.

I just wish I had my good camera (14MP, 26x zoom) with me. I had our old point-n-shoot 6MP Nikon with 3x zoom.

Mrpinhead11

Reaction score
you live close to me! i love seven asprings! santas beard is fun. i wish i could have went but i had work :/ looks like fun. blue knob is fun but there terain park sucks. they dont even have the bus anymore :( i pick the 7th one

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
I like 7. Now how is it you got a pile of snow, we dont have anything to speak about... That sucks!
:roflol:

redsox985

Reaction score
Well, I didn't get the lift tickets...but oh well!

@Krate Nope. This was at 7 Springs.

@Pinhead 7 Springs' terrain parks are ranked in the top few, if not THE top on the east coast. Especially with their new Urban Park designed with X Games designers' help.

@BM800 There's absolutely nothing in the Pittsburgh area by me, but I guess 7 Springs has had the guns going full blast. I saw that when all are going at full blast, they use 28,000 gal/min! :O

redsox985

Reaction score
Santa's Beard has the tow rope. That's where I shot these photos. Their half pipe is huge! I wanna say 18 or 22 foot walls?

Status
Not open for further replies.