• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Performance Auto Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

newrider3

Reaction score
Hmmm....
A radiator insulator, O exhaust pipe, cross drilled brake lines, engine oil bypass kit, brass balls, adjustable power "band", car to plane kit, and a flux capacitor? :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

oscaryu1

Reaction score
My car would not start reliably for a long time now. I had bought a new battery, stainless steel brake lines, and many other expensive modifications without any success. I installed the KaleCoAuto Spark Plugs today, and am glad that the dangerous sparks are being retarded to prevent fuel ignition. They did not seem to remedy my problem, but I will continue on with KaleCoAuto's line of products.

LMAO :D

Oooh blinker fluid... need to get some of that :D

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I've heard the muffler bearings can massively boost your horsepower at the wheels! :arf:

oscaryu1

Reaction score
My engine had lost power. I took it to the mechanic, and he said the engine had lost bore. After installing the KVALVE, my Honda's engine is more boring than ever!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH :D :D :D :D

You made my day the 3rd time Kibble :D

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
The cool thing about Kaleco's lowering kit is that it's compatible with practically ANY type of vehicle out there! Bikes, Cars, Trucks, Karts. As long as the tires are inflatable it's no issue!

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Geez... Sorry! Just trying to help put a smile on peoples faces.

Sorry Kibs If I made it sound like I was mad that you posted it. That's not what I ment. The thing I hated about those kind of sites are that its a scam. But it is pretty funny to scan through the site and laugh at a few of the products.

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
jr if someone buys something from that site they deserve all of when they get

great site BTW nice find

Status
Not open for further replies.