• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Paypal PROBLEMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

02mx-5

Reaction score
Today i logged onto my paypal account to see that 44.95 had been taken from my account. It was taken out via "debit signature" purchase. The details said it went to "repromoter" in nevada. I am in New York. How did someone get access to my account. I cant file a cleaim because the transaction isnt complete yet. Has this happened before? How is this possible? Anyone have any paypal horror stories. i want to share the pain and feeling of being violated. THEY GOT INTO MY ACCOUNT!!! I HATE whoever you are scumbag.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
is it hooked up to your credit card/bank? if so tell your bank you didnt authorize the transation or something

02mx-5

Reaction score
I have to tell paypal that. I cant yet however. When i gave them the transaction ID from the unauthorized transaction they told me they cant do anything yet because the transaction has not been completed. The money came out of my paypal account. Not one of my bank accounts. I removed them from my paypal account so nothing can be taken again

Status
Not open for further replies.