parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

splat914707

New member
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Ukiah, CA
hi I just got a 82 funder wheel I want to build for my nephew for Christmas. and in need of some small part. I also have a 125cc shifter kart big fun. I fun this site by a listing a person had wrote about the brake handle on the steering wheel broke off. and I was hoping they were still on here it sounded like the piece they were left with is the piece I need
 

Zombient

Junkyard Derelict
Messages
565
Reaction score
6
Location
Waco, Texas
Lol. Hi.

Wrong place to post that. But still, welcome!

You might want to post that in the actual help section? Or maybe the mods can move it on over for you. I'm pretty sure someone would be able to help ya with that. And if you're looking for parts, it might help to know where you're located.

Welcome to the forums! :welcome2:
 

itsid

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
11,563
Reaction score
253
Location
Ruhrpott [Germany]
funder wheels had OEM bicycle levers on the steering wheel.

So if your lever broke, just take all your bits n pieces to the next bike shop, and buy something that's about the same size (and sturdy looking ;))

I'm not sure but IIRC it's 22mm OD (or ID on the lever of course) that you're looking for, but might be kid size (IIRC 18mm)

'sid
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top