parilla pv swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerboy21

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
s.e london
Hi all I have a parilla pv swift 100cc, as some scum decided to break into my garage and steal my external starter I'm not goin anywhere soon. I was wondering if you lot could help me track down the external starter adapter. Thanks
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
I'll keep my eyes open.....if he shows up here....I'll whoop him and get it back!!!!!

Sorry.....for the above.....and to hear of your misfortune.....

I'm fairly confident someone here can point you in the right direction....:thumbsup:
 

boxerboy21

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
s.e london
Hi thanks for the replying, if I find him I'll do more than whoop his arse believe me.

A 17 mm socket won't fit as it's the oval shape, I'll post a pic later. I have emailed a few iame dealers a few times and haven't had a reply. I'll keep trying to see what i can find.
 

anderkart

Moderator
Messages
6,430
Reaction score
385
Location
Surprise Arizona USA
If your engines starter-nut looks like the pic below, I was wondering if there's enough room to simply use a thin walled socket around the outside, instead of the oval-adapter in the center?

If not, an alternative might be to grind down an allen head socket to fit the oval opening in your starter nut.

Or you could try emailing the Burris or Coleman kart-starter manufacturers asking if they have the correct parilla oval-adapter. Here's the links to they're websites
http://www.colemanstarters.com/catalogpage8
http://www.burrisracing.com/index.html
 

Attachments

  • 96ec84c611f91656644139838dd930f6.jpg
    96ec84c611f91656644139838dd930f6.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top