• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Parenting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave1701

Good for 100,000 Miles
Reaction score
Yea parents need to realize that they're not doing their kids a favor by letting them think the world revolves around them. That causes a lot of problems.

dave1701

Good for 100,000 Miles
Reaction score
Yea, hell if there where more real fathers in the world, it would be a better place.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
I think Ida rather sold it... but I spose shootin it gets the point cross better.
Shotgun woulda been better. :D

redsox985

Reaction score
I feel like he missed all that matters, the hard drive. It's usually in a corner. Unless he nailed it with that one corner shot. But I'm pretty sure HP's usually have them under the handrest area...regardless, she had nothing to b**** about.

Jcotz

...wasn't there
Reaction score
I think he mentioned the bullets came apart though, which probably destroyed all the internals.

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
I feel like he missed all that matters, the hard drive. It's usually in a corner. Unless he nailed it with that one corner shot. But I'm pretty sure HP's usually have them under the handrest area...regardless, she had nothing to b**** about.

Well he certainly trashed the motherboard, thus making the computer unusable to her.

I think he mentioned the bullets came apart though, which probably destroyed all the internals.

The case of the hard drive is pretty heavy. If the exploding hollow points didn't just go right through the case, I doubt the tiny shards of lead would penetrate the hard drive.

redsox985

Reaction score
Well he certainly trashed the motherboard, thus making the computer unusable to her.

Unusable to her...yes. To just about anyone else with a screw driver...no. I really doubt they penetrated the HDD case.

gvfc2

wishing i was living
Reaction score
like stated before she really didnt have anything to complain about. i do respect him too.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
Ive seen the innards of a desktop computer, never seen anything the looked even slightly "bullet proof" but I havnt seen the innards of a laptop...

Time to find me a junk laptop and see how it fares...
:devil2:

Status
Not open for further replies.