Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

950speed

Reaction score
Been posting a lot these past few days. Need a lot of info to make kart better. It’s a manco 606 magnum. The powder coat is not peeling or chipped anywhere? But the paint is faded. Does anyone know of some kind of chemical that would bring back the shine, without repainting

Texan

Senor Member
Reaction score
I've used this product a few times and it has worked great. Usually around $20. If you do use it, be sure to read and follow the directions carefully. Also, I would suggest you buy it at a retail store and not online. The chemicals in it do not do well in shipping and tend to leak and dry out. I've even bought one at a store and it had the same leaking/drying issue. So if you do buy one, open the box at the store to make sure it is ok.

172883.jpg

950speed

Reaction score
I've used this product a few times and it has worked great. Usually around $20. If you do use it, be sure to read and follow the directions carefully. Also, I would suggest you buy it at a retail store and not online. The chemicals in it do not do well in shipping and tend to leak and dry out. I've even bought one at a store and it had the same leaking/drying issue. So if you do buy one, open the box at the store to make sure it is ok.

View attachment 99684

Seems good. How Ling does it last

Status
Not open for further replies.