electricorange
New member
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 1
The electric motor sprocket configuration in the pictures below worked beautifully for about a month and then all of a sudden the chain will jump over the sprocket gear. The skipping caused the original sprocket to be worn down which I've replaced with a new one. I put washers under the electric motor and it made it too tight. The chain did not skip but it was very loud and the chain would get warm.
I'm trying to figure out how to create an adjustable base for this motor and I am flat out of ideas. I can do my own (crappy) welding if needed but I'm stumped and would appreciate any ideas!!





I'm trying to figure out how to create an adjustable base for this motor and I am flat out of ideas. I can do my own (crappy) welding if needed but I'm stumped and would appreciate any ideas!!






