OH GOD ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,204
Reaction score
4,183
We're a small website in the middle of nowhere, with very little actual traffic for a niche hobby. I don't get why we would get targeted by spam?

I wonder that myself sometimes. We were BIG once though and the site still comes up as the top result in many a Gargle search. Pretty small potatoes though and indeed a niche hobby. We always have more Guests lurking the forum than active members.
 

Kartorbust

Inmate #627
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
999
Location
Utica, NE
Gemini (Google's A.I) will actually cite our forum in its answers, when talking about go karts, mini bikes, buggies, etc. So that's nice to know, that it will actually source stuff that is more accurate than what you would find on Reddit.

Whatever Tim did, seemed to have fixed the problem. Definitely not getting the oops issue.
 

Grizzlymi

Wolverine
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
1,168
Location
Michigan
Ted "Your stepmom's cute." Bill "Shut up, Ted!"

First movie I went to without a parent. My dad dropped my buddy and me off at the mall and we saw it. I think I was 12. Thought it was hilarious at 12 years old. 😂
 
Top