No spark on my 125cc

Bigjawn

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
I have an older 125cc zebra branded dirtbike engine that I plan on putting on an go-kart and I can’t get spark no matter what I do. I’ve tried two different harnesses and three stators. Nothing works. I know little to none about electronics but I’ve deduced that it has something to do with the stator position on the inside of the case being off. Any ideas? I can provide more info if needed
 

Whitetrashrocker

Inmate #952016
Messages
5,108
Reaction score
4,554
Location
Southern New Mexico
How about the coil?

Do you have a multi meter?
You can check the ohm reading of the coil and stators to see if they are good or not.
I dont know the specs, you'll have to look them up.
 

Bigjawn

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
How about the coil?

Do you have a multi meter?
You can check the ohm reading of the coil and stators to see if they are good or not.
I dont know the specs, you'll have to look them up.
I do not have a multi meter but I know where I could get one. I’ll do that
 
Top