canad1an
New member
Alright guys, I'll admit this is my first go kart attempt. I have years of wood working experience, but never engines, bearings, axles, etc. So please be nice 
I am building a wooden go kart, well it is more like a cycle kart:
http://www.cyclekartclub.com/regist...eKart_Custom_Unpainted_Donald_Bledsoe_000.jpg
I have the base frame built, and I purchased a Predator 212cc engine.
That's basically all I have.
I've been reading around the forums for a few days now, and have a few things lined up for purchase, but I wanted to consult the experts before purchasing
I am really looking for an explanation of parts of the rear live assembly. Maybe even a checklist for parts I need to purchase.
I have no welding experience and would prefer to do all of this without welding.
What do I need to purchase to create the assembly?
A little Bio to help:
I am 150lb.
The cart will probably be 75lb when finished.
I plan on using bicycle wheels.
Predator 212cc with centrifugal clutch
Thank you so much in advance!
Matt
I am building a wooden go kart, well it is more like a cycle kart:
http://www.cyclekartclub.com/regist...eKart_Custom_Unpainted_Donald_Bledsoe_000.jpg
I have the base frame built, and I purchased a Predator 212cc engine.
That's basically all I have.
I've been reading around the forums for a few days now, and have a few things lined up for purchase, but I wanted to consult the experts before purchasing
I am really looking for an explanation of parts of the rear live assembly. Maybe even a checklist for parts I need to purchase.
I have no welding experience and would prefer to do all of this without welding.
What do I need to purchase to create the assembly?
A little Bio to help:
I am 150lb.
The cart will probably be 75lb when finished.
I plan on using bicycle wheels.
Predator 212cc with centrifugal clutch
Thank you so much in advance!
Matt
