Newb from NWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
132
Location
North West Arkansas
Hi, my name is Nathan, I live in oak grove arkansas. I'm just getting into minibikes, always wanted one as a kid, now at 40 I have one, not to mention the resources to make it fun.
 

Lefturns75

New member
Messages
68
Reaction score
1
Location
Podunkville USA in the ozarks
Howdy Neighbor! from another hillbilly! I know the area you are located, been through there on hwy 21 I think. I am just south of Fayetteville in NWA. Just got my first mini also but I have a few years on you. What have you got? Welcome to the forum, these guys here are really great and full of info. Great place.
 

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
132
Location
North West Arkansas
Thanks guys. 21 north runs right through my little town, there are go kart races 1/2 mile from my house, and another track 4 miles up the road in Blue Eye. I picked up a doodlebug DB30 at the petit jean swap meet the same weekend as BB&BBQ. I ride choppers, but I skip town when that clown show comes to town. I picked up a 6.5 honda for it at another swap meet last weekend and am currently waiting on a clutch for it. This does look lime the place to be for me regarding mb's and karts. I've been lurking here and at OMB, and this site seems to fit my style a little better (not everyone pole vaulting over mouse poop) I also build drag cars, and choppers, so you can probably get a pretty good idea of which way this little doodlebug project is going. Looking forward to learning all I can from you guys here, and thanks for the warm welcome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top