New to Karting and need info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bor

New member
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
New to Karting. Picked up used Kart to rebuild and play with just trying to find out what make it is and where I can get parts in canada. Thks for any info u could give me. Also I'm 45 from northern Ontario Canada.
 

landuse

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
18,798
Reaction score
601
Location
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
New to Karting. Picked up used Kart to rebuild and play with just trying to find out what make it is and where I can get parts in canada. Thks for any info u could give me. Also I'm 45 from northern Ontario Canada.

Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of the kart and we will try ID it for you
 

Bor

New member
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Pics

Here some pics
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 6

Bor

New member
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Pics

More
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Zombient

Junkyard Derelict
Messages
565
Reaction score
6
Location
Waco, Texas
I know someone plenty of people here know what those are. I've seen lots of them here. I just don't know.

Welcome to the forums!
 

landuse

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
18,798
Reaction score
601
Location
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Have a look everywhere on the frame for serial numbers or some type of information plate. I know margay have theirs somewhere around the spindle bracket. You can also email margay with a pic of yours and ask if it is a margay

Otherwise I am not sure...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top