New Software!

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Reaction score is how many times "thanked" or "liked". I'm in the process of importing the old "thanks" scores with lots of help by 'sid.

I'll rename it something better than the default "reaction score" soon.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Reaction score is how many times "thanked" or "liked". I'm in the process of importing the old "thanks" scores with lots of help by 'sid.

I'll rename it something better than the default "reaction score" soon.
So yesterday I noticed when we were doing the picture test, that cussing has not been censored. Will censoring of adult language be coming back or will it be allowed? This being a family friendly site, I'm expecting it being back. If it is, I'd like to make a recommendation and if possible not censor part of the rotary engine name that people use often. Seeing it show as ****el is a bit weird.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! I just put a few of those limits back in. Sid reminded me about the location settings today, I'd forgotten about those, too. PM me anything you want to not see put back in.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! I just put a few of those limits back in. Sid reminded me about ...
some of those too :D:D

Oh please I know we've had that discussion sometime in the past...
but a Wankel engine is still a Wankel engine and IMHO has to be treated as such,
it's one type of rotary engine true, but cannot be replaced with that term ;)
I wouldn't want that to be censored.

and if all hell breaks loose that shouldn't be censored either IMHO.
I mean it's a place in Michigan, right? so why censor it :D

'sid

Kartorbust

Reaction score
It gets really interesting with petcock and the like. Not sure if it ever was one to be censored out or not, but it is the proper name for fuel shut off valve.