New Project Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

risto

...watches you sleep.
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Location
Central Florida


+



=

Super Awesome?
 

gocartkid

Bad Attitude
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Location
CT
That would be awesome....but you'd have to give it the "big 'n littles" treatment and a set of wheelie bars. :devil2:
 

kibble

I banned myself
Messages
2,766
Reaction score
17
LoL!!!! It can be the Monster Rascal instead of the rascal.
 

ryf

New member
Messages
309
Reaction score
2
other than the high center of gravity once you take the heavy batteries, motor, and etc off..

would be fun, should ride much like a barstool racer, tippy in the turns
 

risto

...watches you sleep.
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Location
Central Florida
yeah...but check out that basket!

there would be the addition of the wheelie bar, and added weight under the seat... but i would love to just see the look on people's faces as I cruise around the street on my Hoveround 5.5hp.
 

kibble

I banned myself
Messages
2,766
Reaction score
17
You could put an E.T. Doll in the basket and cruise around! :arf:
 

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Messages
1,104
Reaction score
13
Location
The Nation's Catbox...er, AZ.
Maybe someone can put together a kart, utilising the most familiar and comfortable seat in the house!?!!?....


Or, for the less serious of us.....


A friend and I drew these up back in '78 for a school project. Never did get to build them!....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top