Reaction score
Then I shall start calling you Sam. Nice to meet ya.

Dad used to tell a joke about a businessman who, while on a trip, had need of a drycleaner. Seeing "Ole Olesen's Authentic Chinese Laundry" sign across the road from the motel, he walked over and approached the clearly Asian man behind the counter with his clothing. "Just out of curiosity," he asked, "is the owner around?"

The man replied, "That would be me. I'm Ole Olesen, Junior."

After a handshake, the businessman observed that it was an unexpected name for someone of his appearance. Mr. Olesen responded, "My dad came here through Ellis Island as a young man, by himself, to make a new start. He was in line behind a huge blonde haired giant of a man from Europe. As they went through the line, the immigration agent was asking for names, and giving out handwritten ID cards. So, the big guy got to the front of the line and the man asked him his name. He said 'Ole Olesen', and the immigration agent filled out his card and sent him on. My dad stepped up, was asked his name, and he replied, 'Sam Ting'. So that's how ya get an Ole Olesen's Authentic Chinese Laundry!"