Hello everyone!
My name's Andres, from Texas. I recently decided to embark in a new project, a diy go kart project. It all started when we were gonna scrap a beat up lawn mower and I was about to get a 1 week vacation, then you all know the rest of the story. What I was planning on being a week long project has turned into 2 weeks and counting.
So today I finally decided to give in to the darkside of the interwebs, and have registered in this creative forum. I come in search of knowledge and friendship of fellow DIYourselfers. I hope to meet new people and absorb as much your guru knowledge, and provide help whenever able.
I will be making a build thread soon after I finish this introduction (if the forum allows it) in search of suggestions, opinions, but especially critique.
I know builds like this never end, and even if it does hopefully Im left with the enthusiasm to start another one and I stick around for a long time.
So, what's up!!
My name's Andres, from Texas. I recently decided to embark in a new project, a diy go kart project. It all started when we were gonna scrap a beat up lawn mower and I was about to get a 1 week vacation, then you all know the rest of the story. What I was planning on being a week long project has turned into 2 weeks and counting.
So today I finally decided to give in to the darkside of the interwebs, and have registered in this creative forum. I come in search of knowledge and friendship of fellow DIYourselfers. I hope to meet new people and absorb as much your guru knowledge, and provide help whenever able.
I will be making a build thread soon after I finish this introduction (if the forum allows it) in search of suggestions, opinions, but especially critique.
I know builds like this never end, and even if it does hopefully Im left with the enthusiasm to start another one and I stick around for a long time.
So, what's up!!
