New member likes to make old toys new with a twist.

Tu tony

Reaction score
Hello. I had a new tri-sport when I was 8 and started wrenching on it at age 10 simple stuff like spark plug, cleaning the carb bowl, adjust the cables, chain and painting. My dad paid $318 new. 9 years later I sold it for $250. The $ went in my piggy bank for a car. When my son turned 9 I bought him a dune cat. He would drive it and I would fix it. He would drive it and I would fix it. Repeat until he was 12 and the jack shaft twisted and the chain,sprockets destroyed. He had no interest in learning how to fix it so I stored it. So now years later I’m going to ‘play’ with it. I plan to repaint it with matalic paints, round the front tips of the fenders shortening the nose about 3”,make the back fenders more square, add lights,matching roll bar,yellow seat, add hidden electric squirt guns (webbing affect) new tires and hubcaps.
I’m going to make it look like the comic book versions. I look forward to the ‘jewels’ of knowledge this forum has to offer. CC1B5855-E6E1-438C-9A9C-9849365F2D45.pngB795B018-8EF1-43A0-83CE-C26E6268EA79.png