NEW MEMBER Here

Colemanman

Reaction score
Hi everyone im 19yrs old and from Michigan. I have been into go karts and mini bikes for a bout 10 years now. I got 1 go kart that runs, two kart frames, 2 baja warriors, a coleman ct200u. 2x azusa minibikes and a Chinese mini chopper. Im also a member of the oldminibikes forum. Id love to hang out here and keep the karting and mini bike tradition alive. My dad got me into them years ago and ive never looked back. I look forward to talk to everyone. I also have a small youtube channel im working on So feel free to check it out. Its not the best quality or content but i try my best to make something useful. Have a good day every and ride hard.

Colemanman

Reaction score
Thats sweet i got a no name yard kart that i stretched and lowered. Just put a new 1 inch rear axle in it, new steering and tie rods, front hubs with tapered bearings and built in drum brakes, new brake rotor and caliper and new aggresive dirt tread tires. Its got a predator 346cc engine, 11.5 HP, 16 torques. I made a homemade stage 1 kit and re jetted it. I have a max torque clutch straight to the rear axle. It used to go 59mph with governor, with shorter tires and a belt jackshaft to chain. What you running on your kart?

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
Thats sweet i got a no name yard kart that i stretched and lowered. Just put a new 1 inch rear axle in it, new steering and tie rods, front hubs with tapered bearings and built in drum brakes, new brake rotor and caliper and new aggresive dirt tread tires. Its got a predator 346cc engine, 11.5 HP, 16 torques. I made a homemade stage 1 kit and re jetted it. I have a max torque clutch straight to the rear axle. It used to go 59mph with governor, with shorter tires and a belt jackshaft to chain. What you running on your kart?
at the moment I am running a stock 5.5hp clone. and on the other a honda gx160 with a governor delete and p212 carb. both 1wps and the one with the governor delete from all I have hared is a 1960 dells concessions kart. the craziest thing I have done was putting a honda gx270 with no governor in a 50$ 1wp but I sold it last month. I had bent the rear axle and the fame was separating so I took the engine off and the wheels made a new rear end and than lost interest in it. so I sold it for the $50 that I paid. also I am building a fgx270 powered spidercarts tarantula. ho and I have a 1980's gokart called the formula micro. and a 50$ 1972 honda cb750E that I am restoring. so yeah that is my fun vehicle collection, munus all the suped up yard equipment.