New member from Arizona

Cv R

Reaction score
Good morning all, my name is Cv. Building a little electric scooter for prowling the neighborhood. Plans are 90% complete and will post a thread when I start the frame this coming weekend, any input is appreciated !!!

FlyFrog

Reaction score
Good morning all, my name is Cv. Building a little electric scooter for prowling the neighborhood. Plans are 90% complete and will post a thread when I start the frame this coming weekend, any input is appreciated !!!
Welcome, are you building your own frame?

Cv R

Reaction score
its a 42” x 60” aluminum frame 6 WD electric scooter built for hill climbing (if you saw my driveway you would understand) 200 ah 72 v bank powering twin modified golf cart motors, with separate right/left drivetrains. Know this isn’t the correct forum for my build but thought would lurk a bit, always like to see whats new

Cv R

Reaction score
just started frame layout today, cutting parts tomorrow, plans are at shop, here are my concept drawings that plans were drawn from
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
not a typical cart, more like a gator
6 lithium 12v 200 ah power two motors, single 100 ah lithium for lights, suspension compressor and winch.

Cv R

Reaction score
All six drive wheels, motors drive alternate sides, hard to tell from drawings, when I’m doodling tend to draw one detail that’s a typical for all. It’s just a little fun cart for tooling the neighborhood an getting the mail, should be fun, how many carts out there have a computerized ride/level control system and have both conventional and tank steer capability

Cv R

Reaction score
Sweet, now you have me rethinking the design, I’m a 40’s model so your not far off.

Cv R

Reaction score
Front 1 1/2“ square aluminum tube, aluminum diamond plate for the seat area, floorboard, teak for the bed, with aluminum sideboards an tailgate, figuring on leaving all else open, should be visually interesting with 6 drive shafts, two chain lines, an the air ride suspension system.

Last edited: