I have acquired a go kart for free, needs some work, I believe it is a carter bros 2335 by searching for manuals. There is no markings on it. Im in the early stages and have stripped it down, i believe it has the 20 series torque converter, and would like to install the 30 series as it is more common i believe. Im unsure what to get and belts. Right now it has the driven pully at 7 inches on the jackshaft. Im replacing the 48t sprocket on the wheel along with a new 40 chain. Another thing im having issues with is a seat. It looks as the seat width is 24" and everything i find is bigger. My 7 year old daughter and I are planning to do the resto and hoping to teach her some things in the process. If anyone can point me in the direction or have done a kart similar I need some ideas, thanks again all.