Von Psycho
New member
Hi, I'm 64 and kinda wonder what I'm doing here but I've always had an interest in small motors starting with my Clinton powered bicycle and flexo minibike.
Over the years I've had various motorcycles and recently bought
a minibike frame at a garage sale for $35 bucks which I plan on using a Clinton engine which has been gathering dust for many years.
My background is factory work, welding/machining/assembly which paid the bills 35 years.
We'll have another month and a half of snow so that will give me time to get this together and ready for the grandkids/test pilots.
Well enough rambling, thanks Ralph...
Over the years I've had various motorcycles and recently bought
a minibike frame at a garage sale for $35 bucks which I plan on using a Clinton engine which has been gathering dust for many years.
My background is factory work, welding/machining/assembly which paid the bills 35 years.
We'll have another month and a half of snow so that will give me time to get this together and ready for the grandkids/test pilots.
Well enough rambling, thanks Ralph...
Ralph!