New Guy from Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

merganser

New member
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario Canada
Hi everyone I am not a cart builder ,but I do like building things or repair things with my coreflux wire feed welder.I joined the forum as I plan on building a motorized track sled I thought I could get some help here.
Thanks Paul:wai:
 

OzFab

Well-known member
Messages
15,615
Reaction score
73
Location
Warwick Qld, Australia
You certainly can; the forum may be called DIY Go Karts but, we're interested in any small motorised craft

Welcome to the forum
 

Von Psycho

New member
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Welcome, I'm a new guy myself and just kind of feeling things out myself.
It's an interesting forum with some off topic builds if any home project
can be off topic.
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
71
Location
White Settlement Texas
Yep....potato planter,trailer,grass catcher,aluminum can crusher,clay pigeon thrower modifications.......we even have a guy here that just admitted to playing with dollies.....:lolgoku:

Which reminds me...motorized wheel barrow......
 

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Messages
9,358
Reaction score
94
Location
COMFORT, TEXAS
Yep....potato planter,trailer,grass catcher,aluminum can crusher,clay pigeon thrower modifications.......we even have a guy here that just admitted to playing with dollies.....:lolgoku:

Which reminds me...motorized wheel barrow......

Hey that reminds me what ever happened to the Can crusher?

Oh and welcome to the forum:welcome2:
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
71
Location
White Settlement Texas
Yeah...I've had that happen more than once.....but I don't know which is worse.....not a cloud in the sky, perfect temperature, no wind.....you lay down the prettiest paint job you've ever done.....and a friggin bug lands on it and starts trying to walk its way out.....:censored:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top