One tire fire, one wheel wonder whatever you’d like to call it but here she is. Needs a chain and new innertubes in the back and probably a carb cleaning too. Got her for 110 off a buddy just the other day.

Oh and brake work and throttle needs done
Thanks for the info! I had no idea.It’s a Husqvarna!
Kidding. It appears to be a Brister’s Thunder Kart, one of the D or double models (two seater). It appears to have added-on bars on the sides.
Edited to add: that is a Manco style steering wheel but would (likely) have had a D shaped Kelch Corp wheel. They both attach the same way.
View attachment 164855
*The wheel on the top left and the wheel on that, er, machine thing. I think that’s a "Kelch ATV" but it looks like it’s trying to be a new age tractor....
Thanks for the info! I had no idea.