Kartorbust
Inmate #627
Guess I completely missed this part. I guess a bit about myself is I'm a welder by trade and I have experience welding stainless steel, mild steel and Aluminum using stick, mig and tig. I still have a good portion of my books from college namely my main welding book and a metallurgy book. So I may be of some use for the most part when it comes to welding metals and what might work. Never built a go kart but wanted to growing up. Well now being in my early 20s now, it seems like this could be the best time to do it.
I do some tinkering every now and then and I also do a lot of my own maintence on things. When it comes to troubleshooting mechanical issues I'm usually clueless. Ive seen a lot of cool things on here and people are quote helpful. Hopefully I might be able to be of some help one way or another.
I do some tinkering every now and then and I also do a lot of my own maintence on things. When it comes to troubleshooting mechanical issues I'm usually clueless. Ive seen a lot of cool things on here and people are quote helpful. Hopefully I might be able to be of some help one way or another.