new from Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheels

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been fabricating for a couple of years now as a hobby and built a couple of things. my last project was a 'campground cruiser'. it was, unfortunately, stolen when we moved to our new house. I built it with a clone 6.5 hp engine... but i'm thinking about building another one with an electric system. Which is why i'm here... came across this site researching electric motors.

i'll share some build pics and finished product pics of my first campground cruiser, so you'll have an idea of what i'm talking about:

one for size reference:

and then, of course... the finished product:

this site looks to be a great resource. i look forward to learning a lot!!

thanks.

wheels

Reaction score
Thanks fowler.... it is very unfortunate. and thanks for the welcoming! :cheers2:

buckeye

Reaction score
Got another Bama member here too. I more into mini bikes though. Nice work on the stolen quad campground terrorizing machine. My wife needs one of those for around the yard. If her husband only had your skills.

wheels

Reaction score
lol @ orange... thanks for the welcoming guys, i appreciate it.

hacksign23

Reaction score
wow man, that looks really nice. can you give me a little insight on how you painted that? the white looks so nice :0!

wheels

Reaction score
thanks hack... once i had the frame sandblasted, i couldn't decide what color to powdercoat. So... i painted it primer white(spray cans). pretty simple. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.