New Engine has no thrust

mckutzy

Reaction score
The count of the front sprocket and the rear sprocket.
Also take a tape to the rear tire on the ground, from there upto the top of the tire is what measurment we need...

Your potentially going to run into a problem with the con- rod letting go since you've changed springs out. The threshold of the con-rod has no govoner within limits of the new springs..

As the saying goes...
New springs new rod/old springs old rod...

GoKartNarc

Maintained Machine
Reaction score
😳🙄😏😅Well I'm a little embarrassed, but I guess I got so excited while putting together the engine and bike kit, I overlooked one important thing. The packaging. Well, let this be a lesson. Sometimes the problem is not as complicated as you thought it was. The packaging for the filter kit I bought had the cover stuffed down in it. Obviously I didn't check for that and just threw it on and voila, you remove it and it works perfectly. Wow....... .
Thanks everyone for your input.

20210302_171145.jpg

karl

Reaction score
The packaging for the filter kit I bought had the cover stuffed down in it.
Is that anything like forgetting to take the shipping cardboard out of a grass bagger tube, then wondering why it keeps clogging?

Haha good to hear, that would explain it. Wonder how many other have done this trick. Don't be hard on yourself.

It may be convenient for the shipping department, but I think that should be separate or installed on the filter.

GoKartNarc

Maintained Machine
Reaction score
Is that anything like forgetting to take the shipping cardboard out of a grass bagger tube, then wondering why it keeps clogging?

Haha good to hear, that would explain it. Wonder how many other have done this trick. Don't be hard on yourself.

It may be convenient for the shipping department, but I think that should be separate or installed on the filter.
lol yeah I agree! Even though it's pretty simple to look inside the filter, but who really checks for that when they're in the process of eagerly putting it together. All in all I think some good questions were asked for future repairs. Thanks again!