• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

New Car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
the rear fenders are the ONLY place it has bad rust. Its very clean in the front half. It will be repaired.

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
Doing the heads this weekend. The 3.0 was notorious for leaky valve seals, so replacing those and lapping everything. New front axles...Put blue LED speakers in the dash...got a kenwood sub in a qlogic box....

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
I ended up not doing the heads, but i ported out the whole plenum, put a Holley 58mm throttle body on from a newer Chrysler T&C, High flow filter(temporarily mounted) advanced the timing, new plug wires & dist cap, got the front end aligned.....Hauls freakin a.s.s.!

WI_Chopper

full of ideas...
Reaction score
hah, same motor as my car, my 1990 dodge spirit es 3.0 v6, got it from grandma, free! best price it can be, but had to drop about 500 into it since, and i got it in april...still stock, dad wont let me do anything to it

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Reaction score
NICE CAR! Geez, a V6 in a car that small should haul-butt right from the beginning. You're gonna have fun with it. Is this your first car? Mine was a 65 Comet with a 200 straight 6. Not exactly a tire-burner if you get the idea.....

Status
Not open for further replies.